What is SEO/Google SEO?
SEO/Google SEO full form is SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. It basically allows your blog or website to rank higher and lets users to notice your site.
Won’t it be useless if you write a blog for 5-6 hours, sometimes upto 8 hours and your content not being shown on Google Search Engine? Right? So by following Google SEO you can quickly show your site on Google Search Engine.
Google Search Engine has some algorithms that you need to follow. If you write 10-20 contents but are not following Google SEO then you can just forget about ranking your content or site. So, if you are a new blogger or an old blogger it does not matter, you need to follow the Google Search Engine Algorithms to rank.
Google apparently uses a 100 various factors to rank your site. Some of them are not strict but the others you need to follow no matter what if you want to grow your business!
Yes! Business. You want to Earn from Adsense of course.
Reasons why Google SEO is important for your Blog or Website
Why should you be concern about Google SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION) before or while writing a content?
- Because you want to grab your visitor’s attention
- Because you want them to stay for longer time on your page
- Because you want your content to reach more people
- Because you want for more visitors to come to your website
- Because you want them to find everything easily what they are searching in your content or in your blog
- Because you want visitors to come back to your website for more views
- Because you want them to talk about your fantastic article outside of the internet to other people for more unique visitors
These are the 7 points you need to keep in mind. Because these will help you grow.
Why should you follow Google SEO?
1. TRUST ISSUES
People trust google SEO. In other words, people trust everything that is on the first page of Google Search Engine. Google does not rank a content on search engine without any reason. So, for your content to rank on the first page you need to follow Google SEO.
Once people trust your content they will share it with other people and then those will share with new people. These way your content will reach many people and you will get new unique visitors each day.
2. UNIQUE VISITORS
You need to have unique visitors everyday to rank your site higher. Lets say, you are a new blogger and you don’t have much visitors on your page, then google will not show your content on search engine. Ultimately, your content will remain useless if Google does not rank your site or content.
How to bring unique visitors to my site?1. FACEBOOK STATUS POST
2. FACEBOOK PAGE
These way you can bring unique visitors to your site. You can let your friends know on Facebook about your website or content you posted. Let everyone know about your site. Ask your friends, family, business, relatives everyone to visit your website and tell them to share it with others.
You can create your own Facebook page to bring a huge amount of traffic. Do not forget, Facebook is very huge. If you know how to grab attention you can easily bring a huge amount of traffic to your website. And of course you need to follow Google SEO.
Instagram and Quora can also be a great source of traffic. Share your website’s posts as your instagram story and let your followers know. Quora is very huge. It is tremendously big. Google loves Quora because of its question banks. You can type anything on quora and find the answer. After writing a content just go to quora and type a question related to your niche and then paste your whole post as an answer. But I must warn you before using Quora. Quora is very strict. If you break any of their rules, they will ban you from using their website.
Share your website or post on WhatsApp. WhatsApp, Facebook, Google +, Twitter these are very famous sites to link to. Nowadays, almost everybody uses social media so it is easy to bring traffic to your website if you know the process.
3. WANT VISITORS TO STAY LONGER ON YOUR PAGE
As you visit your wordpress dashboard and scroll down a little, you will find the SITE STATS and GOOGLE ANALYTICS DASHBOARD where you can see your Sessions, Users, Page views, Bounce Rate, Organic search, Time on page, according to Real Time, present date, months and years. Time on page matters a lot for your page to rank on Google Search Engine.
If visitors does not stay for to long on your page then google will think your content is not much of a use for people. Google will then not rank your page on search engine. So, you will want your content to have at least 1500 words. Minimum 1000 words will be fine but below that won’t be good.
4. CLEAN WEBSITE
Clean website does not mean you cannot post adult content. Of course, you cannot post adult contents. It actually means, how easy is your website’s content or page to find. Does visitors find everything on your page on the right place? When they search for About page or Contact page, do they find it easily? You will be irritated if you go to a shop without any maintenance and can’t find the thing you are searching for even though it is there. These will not leave a good impression on you. Similarly, if your site or page is messy and is very hard for things to find people will not visit your site often. KEEP IT CLEAN!
5. IMPORTANCE OF LEAVING GOOD IMPRESSIONS OF YOUR SITE
You need to write an awesome article about a niche and leave an Excellent impression of your site on visitor’s mind. If you do not leave a good impression they will never visit again. Because you want them to talk about your page outside of the internet to bring more unique visitors, you need to follow everything that is wrote here. If visitors like your content they will talk about it and share it on Facebook or on other social media. These will bring more traffic to your site.
6. ON-PAGE FACTORS
- Keywords in the title tag. The title meta tag is one of the strongest relevance signals for search engines. The tag itself is for explaining the contents of the page accurately. The search engine uses it to display the main title of the search results. Including keywords in it will tell the search engine what to rank the page for. Ideally, keywords should be placed at the beginning of the title tag. The pages optimized in this way will be ranked higher than the keyword’s page near the end of the title’s tag.
- Keywords in the meta description tag. The importance of today’s meta description tag is often discussed in the Google SEO circle. Nevertheless, it is still a signal of relevance. It is also important for users to click from the search results page. Including keywords in it makes it more relevant to search engines and searchers.
- Keywords in the H1 tag. The H1 tag is yet another relevance element that serves as a description of the page content. Despite the ongoing discussion on its importance it is still a good habit to include your keywords in unique H1 tags on the page.
- Use keywords with page copy. Until recently, packing keywords on your page was a sure way to raise the ranking of certain keywords. It’s not. Even if you use keywords for copying, relevancy signals about the contents of the content are sent. The way you put it, however, has changed dramatically.
- Content length . Recent searchers want to receive education and are not satisfied with basic information. Therefore, we rank authoritative and useful content first. Also, the longer the content, the more likely it is to cover more aspects of the topic. At that time, please do not be shy to write a very useful copy even if it is long.
- The content is duplicated. Not all factors have a positive impact on your rankings. Having similar content on various pages of your site may actually hurt your rankings. Avoid duplication of contents, please make original copy for each page.
- Image Optimization. There is not only text that can be optimized on the image optimization page but also other media. For example, an image can send a search engine relevance signal through alternative text, captions, and descriptions.
- Content update . Google’s algorithm takes precedence over newly updated content. That does not mean you have to edit your page all the time. For the commercial page such as item description, we think that Google is aware of the fact that it is not sensitive in time as much as a blog post that picked up recent events. However, we recommend that you include a strategy for updating certain types of content once every 12 months.
- Outbound link . When you link to a trusted page, a trust signal is sent to the search engine. Think like this, the only reason you would send users to other sites is if you wanted them to learn more of the theme. This could be a big trust for us. However, if there are too many outbound links, the Page Rank of the page will be drastically reduced and the display of the search may be compromised. Outbound links may affect your ranking, but please use them moderately.
- Internal links . Linking pages on your site to each other can pass those strengths among them.
7. OFF-PAGE FACTORS
- Number of link domains . The number of domains linked to you is one of the most important ranking elements.
- Number of linked pages . There may be a link from your specific domain to your site. Their number is also a ranking reason. However, it is better to get more links from each domain, not from a single domain.
- Domain organization of link page. Not all pages are the same. Links to pages with high domain privileges will be bigger than links to pages in less privileged domains. Therefore, you should strive to build links from high domain authority websites.
- Link relevancy . Several Google SEO believe that links from pages related to topics on your page are more relevant to search engines.
- Authority of the link domain. Domain authority may also be a ranking reason. Therefore, the link from the low authority page of the high authority site is more valuable than the link from the page with the low domain authority.
- Similar to the link from the homepage . Some SEO think that the link from the link domain homepage is stronger than the link on one of the pages.
- There are many dofollow and nofollow links. Google officially stated that they do not count the nofollow link (link with the rel = nofollow attribute). Therefore, the number of your do follow links should also affect your rankings
- Link type diversity . The type of link you build on your site is also important. If one type of link is too large, it will be an indicator of spam, which may adversely affect ranking.
- Context Links For example, it is said that the links within the contents of the page are worth more than the links in the sidebar.
- Link anchor link Anchor text was formerly a powerful ranking element. Today it can be used as a web spam indicator that adversely affects your rankings.
8. DOMAIN FACTORS
- Domain registration period . Google considers domains registered for more than one year to be more reliable.
- Domain history . You may not be the person who first registered the domain. Also, if your domain has been penalized in the past, its history may affect the current ranking.
- Extension of country TLD. Having a domain with a country specific TLD (eg .pl, .co.uk or .ie) will make a better ranking of that place if you are going to target a specific local market It is said that it will help.
Benefits Of Google SEO
GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL
Also read – Best Online Google SEO Tools
Best Google SEO Company